Ways to use chokeberry from pressure. Recipes for making wine, tinctures and compote from aronia.
Chokeberry - a small tree with small fruits, berries of a dark color. The berries taste tart and pleasant. Summer residents cultivate culture as a decorative tree and in order to obtain fruits. They are very useful and are used by traditional healers to treat certain ailments.
Useful and medicinal properties of Chokeberry
Usually, fruits are used for treatment, since they contain a lot of useful substances:
- Vitamins of Groups A, B, C
- The fruit contains pectin, which improves bowel function
- Most commonly used to lower blood pressure
- Often used as part of complex therapy for the treatment of diabetes
- Used as a means of increasing immunity
Despite the benefits of mountain ash, it can be harmful. This usually applies to people with chronic ailments.
- Chronic constipation
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Reduced pressure
- Increased blood coagulation
Do not take and eat berries if you are allergic to blackcurrant. Most likely, a specific reaction will also be observed on rowan berries.Chokeberry
Does chokeberry reduce pressure?
Chokeberry contains potassium. This trace element in the periodic table stands in front of sodium, and accordingly displaces it in salts. Therefore, instead of sodium salts, potassium salts are formed.
Due to this, water is eliminated from the body, edema disappears and pressure decreases. It is not recommended to use chokeberry for hypotension, although some doctors believe that culture normalizes blood pressure and does not reduce it.
Is it possible for a child to have chokeberry?
It all depends on the age of the child and the number of berries eaten.
- You can not give berries to babies up to 1 year
- Do not enter years in compote to a baby who is not a year old
- Control the amount of berries eaten. They should not be more than 100 g at a time
- If the child does not have ulcers, hypotension and increased blood coagulation, you need to eat berries, but in reasonable quantities
Chokeberry for children
In the summer, frost some berries and put them into compotes in the winter. Such a vitamin drink will improve the baby's immunity.
Is it possible for pregnant and lactating aronia?
If a woman feels great, then you can eat berries.
It is worth being careful in such cases:
- Frequent constipation during pregnancy. This is a common problem among women in position
- Decreased pressure and constant dizziness
- Ulcer and gastritis during exacerbation. With heartburn, you can’t eat berries either.
How to take chokeberry from pressure?
Of course, during the ripening of the fruits, they should be consumed fresh. Enough 100 g at a time three times a day to reduce pressure.
Options for the use of chokeberry from pressure: compote, liqueur, fruit drink, frozen berries, fruit drink.
Chokeberry from pressure
It should be noted that most of the useful substances are found in the peel, so for the winter it is better to dry or freeze the berries. So they retain a maximum of useful substances.
Chokeberry recipes for pressure
It is best to use alcohol-free recipes for treating high blood pressure, as alcohol raises blood pressure. Accordingly, it is better to add chokeberry to compote or fruit drink. It is most useful to make juice.
Mountain ash juice recipe:
- Wash the berries and discard them on a sieve.
- Using a mortar, squeeze berries through a sieve
- Do not throw out the cake, but discard it on cheesecloth and squeeze
- Take 50 ml in the morning, at lunch and in the evening
- The course is 15-40 days
Chokeberry tincture on vodka against pressure
This is not only a medicinal drink, but also an excellent aperitif that increases appetite. They can treat guests.
- Wash the fruits (0.5 kg) and place them in a bowl, crush with a rolling pin to make mashed potatoes
- Transfer the mashed potatoes to a jar and pour 500 ml of alcohol (vodka or alcohol)
- Add some sugar
- Leave for 60 days in a dark place.
- Shake the jar from time to time
Homemade recipes from Aronia berries
If you do not like strong alcoholic drinks, prepare a tincture of mountain ash, which will please your friends friends. In this recipe, chokeberry is not used as a medicine, but for color and smell.
Recipe for a low-alcoholic drink from chokeberry:
- 100 g of cherry leaves and 220 g of rowan fruits, pour liters of water and boil for 10 minutes
- After that, discard what is in the pan in a colander and squeeze the leaves with berries
- Then add sugar (200 g) and citric acid
- Cook for 25 minutes. Cool and filter
- Pour in 500 ml of vodka
Typically, jam is used as an additive to tea. But often compotes and even pies are made from jam.
- For 1 kg of berries you will need 300 ml of water and 1500 g of sugar
- You need to sort out the fruits and remove the branches
- Pour boiling water over the berries for 10 minutes, then drain the water
- Dissolve all sugar in 300 ml of water and make syrup
- Pour mountain ash with a hot solution and leave to cool.
- Put on a small fire for 7 minutes. Cool
- Repeat 3-4 times
- Thus, the berries do not boil, but remain intact
Homemade wine, chokeberry berries: recipe
Wine is a very tasty drink. From chokeberry, a divine drink is obtained, which is characterized by a tart taste.
- Grind 5 kg of berries in a blender. You can not wash the fruits
- Add 500 g of sugar and put the mixture for a week in a warm place
- Mix the contents of the container daily
- After a week, strain everything and squeeze the crushed berries. You can throw them away
- Pour juice into three-liter jars and pull on medical gloves, tightly tying them around the neck. Make some holes. This is a homemade water trap that will not allow air to enter the drink.
- Leave for a week, then without shaking, transfer to a clean jar. This is done to remove the charge.
- After a month of fermentation, add 2 drops of ammonia to the jar. This is a kind of nitrogenous top dressing for wine fermentation bacteria.
- After 2 months of fermentation, and regular weekly transfusion in clean containers, you can taste the wine
- Ideally, it should be completely transparent
Stewed chokeberry berries compote
Apples and lemon are used to make tasty compote. For 1 kg of berries, take half a lemon and 2 apples. Sugar needs 700-800 g.
- Cut the apples into slices, and sort the berries
- Pour fruit with 4 liters of water and boil for 10 minutes
- Add the juice of half a lemon and sugar to the liquid. Boil another 2 minutes
Of course, this useful berry does not grow all year round, so at the end of the fruiting period you can freeze the berries a little. For this, the fruits must be sorted out, washed and laid out on a towel to dry.
Transfer the berries to a washed plastic container and place in the freezer. Use quick freezing.Chokeberry
Syrup is used as a seasoning for ice cream or diluted with water and drunk as a compote.
- A kilogram of pods rubbed
- Dissolve 1.5 kg of sugar in 1.5 l of water and add a little citric acid
- Boil for 2 minutes and pour in the liquid rowan puree
- Leave for a day
- Filter and squeeze the pulp
- The syrup is boiled for 2 minutes and bottled. You can store it for up to a year
If you have children at home, then prepare a delicious jelly from chokeberry. To do this, you need to prepare a kilogram of berries, 50 g of starch, 4 l of water and sugar. You will also need a lemon.
- Rinse the berries and mashed them
- Pour the puree with water and put on fire for 5 minutes
- Pour in sugar and pour in lemon juice
- Strain the liquid and set it on fire again. Pour in starch diluted in water and boil a little. Be sure to stir
- You can serve jelly cold or hot
Chokeberry: tips and reviews
In fact, it is a magic berry. It contains several times more potassium than citrus fruits. Kissel and stewed fruit from these fruits can be given to children. In winter, use frozen berries or prepared jam.
- Pick berries to harvest in September
- For the preparation of wine you can not wash the fruits
- To make the jam less tart, add cherry leaves to it
- For hypertension, take tinctures and compotes from mountain ash daily
Typically, chokeberries are grown by summer residents, this is a beautiful bush with dark fruits. But having tasted wine or tincture from these berries, you will not remain indifferent.