The main way to quickly rejuvenate are beauty injections, these include mesotherapy and biorevitalization. In this article we will tell you how these procedures differ, and which one should be chosen for certain problems.
Mesotherapy and biorevitalization: what is the difference between them, description of procedures, features
Indeed, these two procedures are invasive, that is, injection, which are performed with a puncture of the skin. This allows you to enter the active substance not superficially, but in deeper layers of the epidermis and dermis. The main filler and anti-aging component - hyaluronic acid, is characterized by large molecules that are practically not absorbed when used in creams and serums. This drug, in order for it to work, must be administered directly under the skin, in the inner, deeper layers.Biorevitalization
- Mesotherapy and biorevitalization procedures have gained considerable popularity recently, because they are emergency assistants in the struggle for beauty and youth. But still, there are some differences between the procedures, despite the fact that the substances are injected under the skin.
- Mesotherapy does not necessarily contain one hyaluronic acid. Usually these are shakes that may contain vitamins, minerals, oils and other beneficial substances, and do not contain hyaluronic acid at all. It all depends on what problem the patient came with. Even young girls aged 18-19 are allowed to do in order to fight scars as well as acne.
- In this case, the composition of the cocktail does not have hyaluronic acid at all, because it is not needed. After all, at the age of 18, it is produced in the body in sufficient quantities. Thus, the composition will include vitamins, minerals, which will activate metabolic processes and get rid of infection as well as acne as soon as possible.
- As for biorevitalization, the active substance in such a manipulation is hyaluronic acid. The main purpose of this procedure is to introduce a filler, that is, fill in wrinkles and fix something here and now. With the help of biorevitalization, it is possible to combat excessive dryness of the skin and its rapid aging.
- With the help of hyaluron wrinkles are smoothed out, as well as filling and giving volume to some areas on the face in order to improve the relief and build the correct oval of the face.
Indications and contraindications for mesotherapy and biorevitalization
Most often, biorevitalization is used to make the oval of the face correct, and more clear. Because with the age the oval of the face swims, the cheekbones become not so distinct. They slide down along with the oval of the face, and the lower part of the chin.
In this case, biorevitalization is an excellent method to restore the oval, to make it clear and pronounced. Minerals and vitamins will not give the desired effect, because their effect will come much later, when the skin is really saturated with vitamins.Biorevitalization
The most interesting thing is that they usually resort to the mesotherapy procedure if it is not necessary to eliminate the problems, but to prevent their occurrence. It is noticed that dry skin quickly wrinkles and ages. With the help of mesotherapy, it will be possible to prolong her youth.
Contraindications to mesotherapy and biorevitalization are almost the same. Usually a cosmetologist introduces them.
- Individual intolerance to the components of a cocktail and hyaluronic acid
- Infectious skin diseases
- High blood pressure
- Cancerous tumors
Most often, the doctor independently decides what to do, mesotherapy or biorevitalization. The cosmetologist sees the problem and knows how to fix it. Most often, mesotherapy is carried out with such skin defects:
- Vascular mesh
- Dark spots
Mesotherapy is carried out not only on the face, but also on the body, and even hair. The fact is that a mesotherapy session allows you to enhance hair growth, make them more dense. Therefore, it is often used to treat and prevent baldness. As soon as you notice that your hair is becoming rare, you can use the mesotherapy procedure, which will saturate the scalp with useful components and stimulate the growth of hair follicles.Mesotherapy
In addition, mesotherapy allows you to get rid of stretch marks, as well as prevent cellulite and eliminate the most noticeable bumpy areas on the hips and buttocks. It is worth noting that usually mesotherapy gives a more lasting effect, but the difference is not visible after the first procedure. Therefore, it is recommended to carry out mesotherapy in whole courses, after which after a while the result appears.
Biorevitalization usually immediately gives a result. Repeat it once every 1-6 months. As you can see, the procedures, despite the presence of common features, are very different. They differ not only in the composition of nutritious cocktails that are found in the skin, but also in the main tasks and purposes. Therefore, a cosmetologist will help determine the choice between biorevitalization and mesotherapy, taking into account the features of your skin.Lip biorevitalization
Biorevitalization is usually performed as a rejuvenating procedure that can rejuvenate the face.
- Fine wrinkles under the eyes
- Upper eyelid prolapse
- Floating oval face
- Face graying
- Enlarged cheekbones, lips, chin
The cost of the procedures is also different. The fact is that mesotherapy is somewhat cheaper, but more sessions are necessary. Biorevitalization is much more expensive, but fewer sessions are needed. This is due to the fact that the composition of substances that are introduced during biorevitalization contains hyaluronic acid, which is not cheap. The cost of mesotherapy is cheaper, because part of the hyaluronic acid is replaced by vitamins, minerals, as well as useful components that are much cheaper.
When choosing this or that beauty injection, highlight the main tasks that the injections should cope with. The doctor will help you make the choice and advise the most suitable option for you.